What is “Shoreline Generous?”
We want to live an open-handed, lavish, unselfish life, where “generous” is the new normal instead of whatever extra we felt comfortable parting with. We want to give it away more than we keep it. Because when we live like that, God multiplies what we give beyond anything we can ask or think. Want to know more about that? Watch the “Multiply” series.
What is the 90-Day Tithe Challenge?
Glad you asked. The only thing in the Bible that God says to test Him on is tithing. We believe in it so strongly that we want to give you the opportunity to take God at His Word. So we created the 90-Day Tithe Challenge – a money-back guarantee of sorts. Here’s how it works:
• On the start date you select, commit to give 10% of your total income for the next 90 days. Tithing is 10% of your income, not just regular or spontaneous giving to the church.
• Only families or individuals who have not been tithing for at least the last six months are eligible to participate.
• If you tithe for 90 days and God doesn’t hold true to His promise of blessings, we will refund 100% of your tithe.
We want to challenge you to start tithing and see God’s blessings pour out on your life! Sign up here to get started.
How do I give at Shoreline?
If you’re doing the 90-Day Challenge, sign up for that first.
1. Online safely and securely in whatever you happen to be wearing when you click the button.
2. In person at any Shoreline service.
3. Click to text. (What is Text-to-Give?) Be sure to use the code: TITHE.
4. Via snail mail to 140 Palmetto Street, Destin, FL 32541